All Saints' Church Raheny, Dublin, Ireland

Dublin Core

Title

All Saints' Church Raheny, Dublin, Ireland

Subject

Church

Description

Lantern slide of All Saints' Church Raheny, Dublin. Originally labeled 'D3 II 41' and with the title 'Raheny Ch. (new) Dublin.' The church of All Saints' was opened in 1889 and was funded by Edward Arthur Guinness. George C. Ashbin was the architect who designed the church. Features of the building include the Cumberland roofing slates, ornamental architraves of the doors and the granite walls with limestone dressings. The elaborately decorated pulpit is the main feature in the slide. It features open tracery and has figures of saints on the corners

Creator

Sophie Hogan

Publisher

The Discovery Programme

Contributor

The Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland (RSAI)

Format

image/tiff

Language

EN

Type

Image

Identifier

RSAI, Lantern Slide, Box 09

Alternative Title

BOX09_036

Date Created

20/05/2015

Has Format

Scanned to 2400 dpi , 16 bit greyscale image with automatic exposure
Epson Perfection V750 Pro flatbed scanner

Is Part Of

RSAI Lantern Slide Collection

Extent

114.3mb
7559 x 7559 pixels

Medium

Lantern Slides

Spatial Coverage

Country: Ireland
County: Co. Dublin
Logainm code: http://www.logainm.ie/100002.aspx
Town/townland: Raheny
Logainm code:http://www.logainm.ie/17000.aspx
Irish National Grid East:O 22703
Irish National Grid North: 54781
Latitude: 53.378845
Longitude: -6.179901

Rights Holder

The Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland (RSAI)

Files

BOX09_036 copy.jpg

Citation

Sophie Hogan, “All Saints' Church Raheny, Dublin, Ireland,” Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, accessed November 30, 2022, http://rsai.locloudhosting.net/items/show/28476.

Embed

Copy the code below into your web page