Kilkenny Cathedral, Co. Kilkenny

Dublin Core

Title

Kilkenny Cathedral, Co. Kilkenny

Subject

Cathedral

Description

Lantern slide showing Kilkenny Cathedral, Co. Kilkenny. Originally labelled 'K3 85' and titled 'Kilkenny Cath. S.W., HGL.' Kilkenny Cathedral is also known as St. Canice's Cathedral. HGL possibly stands for Harold Graham Leask, who was president of the Royal Society of Antiquaries Ireland from 1941-1944.

Creator

Stephanie Chen

Publisher

The Discovery Programme

Contributor

The Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland (RSAI)

Format

image/tiff

Language

EN

Type

Image

Identifier

RSAI, Lantern Slide, Box 30

Alternative Title

BOX30_016

Date Created

07/09/15

Has Format

Scanned to 2400 dpi , 16 bit greyscale image with automatic exposure

Is Part Of

RSAI Lantern Slide Collection

Extent

114.3mb
7574 x 7559 pixels

Medium

Lantern Slides

Spatial Coverage

Country: Ireland
County: Kilkenny
Logainm County Link: http://www.logainm.ie/100006.aspx
Town: Kilkenny
Logainm Town Link: http://www.logainm.ie/1399926.aspx
Irish National Grid East: 50305
Irish National Grid North: 56379
Position Source: http://irish.gridreferencefinder.com
Latitude: 52.656557
Longitude: -7.2572502
Place: Kilkenny Cathedral, Co. Kilkenny Latitude: 52.6566761 Longitude: -7.2572254000000385

Rights Holder

The Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland (RSAI)

Files

BOX30_016.jpg

Citation

Stephanie Chen, “Kilkenny Cathedral, Co. Kilkenny,” Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, accessed May 28, 2024, http://rsai.locloudhosting.net/items/show/31387.

Geolocation

Embed

Copy the code below into your web page