Four Courts, Inns Quay, Co. Dublin, Ireland

Dublin Core

Title

Four Courts, Inns Quay, Co. Dublin, Ireland

Subject

Courts

Description

Lantern slide of the Four Courts, Co. Dublin. Originally catalogued with label 'D3VIII 1.' Depicts a view of the Fourt Courts building, with Inns Quay and the River Liffey visible in front. The Four Courts were built between 1786 and 1796, from the designs of Thomas Cooley and, after Cooley's death, James Gandon. The historical building was almost wholly destroyed during the civil war in 1922, but was rebuilt in 1932 with some changes to Gandon's original design.

Creator

Anna Rowland

Publisher

The Discovery Programme

Contributor

The Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland (RSAI)

Format

image/tiff

Language

EN

Type

Image

Identifier

BOX15_023
RSAI, Lantern Slide, BOX 15

Date Created

01/09/15

Has Format

Scanned to 2400 dpi , 16 bit greyscale image with automatic exposure

Is Part Of

RSAI Lantern Slide Collection

Extent

114.3mb
7559 x 7559 pixels

Medium

Lantern Slides

Spatial Coverage

Country: Ireland
County: Dublin
Logainm Code: http://www.logainm.ie/1375542.aspx
Town/Townland: Dublin City
Logainm Town/Townland: http://www.logainm.ie/57080.aspx
Irish National Grid East: 15
Irish National Grid North: 35
Position Source: www.logainm.ie
Latitude: 53.34593
Longitude: -6.27348
Place: Four Courts, Inns Quay, Co. Dublin, Latitude: 53.3463246 Longitude: -6.274348400000008

Rights Holder

The Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland (RSAI)

Files

Box15_023.jpg

Tags

Citation

Anna Rowland, “Four Courts, Inns Quay, Co. Dublin, Ireland,” Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, accessed June 20, 2024, http://rsai.locloudhosting.net/items/show/29943.

Geolocation

Embed

Copy the code below into your web page