Tailor's Hall, Back Lane

Dublin Core

Title

Tailor's Hall, Back Lane

Subject

Tailor's Hall
Back Lane

Description

Lantern slide showing a photograph of Tailor's Hall on Back Lane. The slide was originally labeled D3 VII 47 and 'View from this side Tailor's Hall Back Lane'. Tailor's Hall was originally used in 1706 and used by the Guild of Merchant Tailors from 1706-1841. The image shows the entrance way with tall round headed windows. Today the building is home to An Taisce, the National Trust for Ireland.

Creator

Fiona Lacey

Publisher

The Discovery Programme

Contributor

The Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland (RSAI)

Format

image/tiff

Language

EN

Type

Image

Identifier

RSAI, Lantern Slide, Box 14

Alternative Title

BOX14_057

Date Created

01/07/2015

Has Format

Scanned to 2400 dpi , 16 bit greyscale image with automatic exposure
Epson Perfection V750 Pro flatbed scanner

Is Part Of

RSAI Lantern Slide Collection

Extent

114.3mb
7615 x 7559 pixels

Medium

Lantern Slides

Spatial Coverage

Country: Ireland
County: Co. Dublin
Logainm code: http://www.logainm.ie/en/100002?s=dublin
Town: Dublin
Logainm code: http://www.logainm.ie/en/1375542
Irish National Grid East: 15945
Irish National Grid North: 34447
Latitude: 53.342502
Longitude: -6.273172

Rights Holder

The Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland (RSAI)

Files

Box14_057 copy.jpg

Citation

Fiona Lacey, “Tailor's Hall, Back Lane,” Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland, accessed October 26, 2020, http://rsai.locloudhosting.net/items/show/28416.

Embed

Copy the code below into your web page